Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Recruitment
All information you need to know about the ongoing AKS Civil service commission recruitment 2023 is here. We bring to the notice of the general public some bothering answers to your questions. We will discuss everything you need to and all the procedures in the next paragraph. Please read line by line to get all the necessary information. Also see NAFDAC Requirement
Moreover, Vital information like, how to apply, closing date, recruitment requirement, and qualification, etc. are what you should be expecting here. More so AKS CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION PORTAL https://stsb.akgov.ng
Akwa Ibom and Its Civil Service Recruitment
The civil service commission is undoubtedly one of the main driving forces of the state economy. Perhaps, is also the biggest employer of labor in the state. Its citizens are engage in the civil service as much of other sectors of the state economy.
Meanwhile, it’s been a while since the commission had open recruitment like what they currently doing now. This year’s recruitment is massive and expected to take a lot of job seekers off the street as well. See also Ibom Air Recruitment 2023. We will highlight the requirements in the next paragraph below, please stay tune.
Requirement for AKS Civil Service Recruitment Application
- The least qualifications that every candidate must have is every Aspirant must have at least of First Degree.
- Applicants must not be older than 30 years. This is the maximum year an applicant before applying for this job.
- 1 year of NYSC completion is mandatory or the applicant must present an exemption letter upon application. We will show you all the available position before applying for the job in the civil service commission.
Available Positions to Apply for AKS Civil Service Recruitment
This will serve as a guide to those applying. Available positions for each intending applicant. Candidates are advise to check on positions available and confirm that is solely fit their qualifications. However, the grades are positions are below
Grade Level 08: This is specifically for holders of Bachelor of sciences in accredited universities. If employ, candidates will go in with a salary level assign for candidates at this level. That is minimum wage as paid by Akwa Ibom state, then multiply by the grade level.
Grade Level 09: This is for special candidates with Post Graduate certificates. If employ, the salary level will hump from a minimum as structure by Akwa Ibom state, then multiply by grade level.
Grade Level 07: HND holders are expect to apply for departments within this level. We advise applicants to clearly check on each level if it matches what they have as a qualification. Meanwhile, the salary level is the minimum wage multiply by grade level. Please see the position below also;
- Geologist – Grade Level 09
- Civil Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Environmental Health Officer II – G.L 08.
- Town Planning Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08,
- Statistician – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Mechanical Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Higher Technical Officer (Electrical) – Grade Level 08
- Fisheries Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Structural Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- The Scientific Officer (Water) – Grade II, Grade Level 08,
- Produce Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Electrical Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Scientific Officer – Grade-II, Grade Level 08
- Education Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Architect – Grade II, Grade Level 08 also see below
- Technical Officer (Town Planning) – Grade Level 07
- Technical Officer (Mechanical) – Grade Level 07 and
- Statistical Officer – Grade Level 07.
How to Apply
Instructions on how to apply for the ongoing Akwa Ibom State civil service commission recruitment are on the official website. However, here are the steps to follow:
Also get all your documents and details ready, then visit the Akwa Ibom State civil service commission website and commence your registration. also see related post below at you spare time