Nigerian Police Force Past Questions and Answers
Nigerian Police Force Past Questions and Answers: Embarking on a career in law enforcement is an admirable decision. If you aspire to join the Nigerian Police Force, passing the Nigerian Police Recruitment test is your first crucial step. Our Nigerian Police Recruitment Past Questions are here to make your journey easier and ensure you pass with flying colors!
Download NPF Recruitment Past Questions
The Nigerian Police Force is an integral part of upholding law and order in our country. However, joining the force is not an easy task. The recruitment process includes rigorous tests that many applicants struggle to pass.
But you don’t have to be among the unsuccessful candidates! Preparation is key, and understanding the structure of the Nigerian Police Recruitment is vital. The best way to prepare is by obtaining the Nigerian Police Recruitment past questions. This invaluable resource will give you a significant advantage and exempt you from the pitfalls of failure.
Here’s why you should consider investing in our Nigerian Police Recruitment Past Questions and Answers
The Nigerian Police screening and proficiency tests often include questions from previous years. However, the real challenge lies in speed and accuracy. Our past questions cover various thematic areas such as English, mathematics, general knowledge, and current affairs. They will familiarize you with the exam format and help you sharpen your skills in these crucial subjects.
The written part of the recruitment test evaluates if applicants possess the necessary skills to become police officers. While the police academy offers training in specific areas, basic skills like math, spelling, grammar, and reading comprehension are expected from candidates beforehand. Our past questions assess these fundamental skills and provide practice opportunities for improvement. Nigerian Police Force Past Questions and Answers
Exam Focus Areas
Our past questions encompass essential areas, including reading comprehension, vocabulary, memory, situational judgment and reasoning, directional guidance, report writing and grammar, spelling, and basic mathematics. By familiarizing yourself with these areas, you’ll be well-prepared for the examination and able to showcase your abilities effectively.
Eligibility and Recruitment Requirements
We also provide valuable information on the eligibility criteria for joining the Nigerian police force. From nationality and age requirements to educational qualifications, character assessment, physical characteristics, and more, our guide covers the essential prerequisites you need to meet.
The Nigerian Police Past Questions and Answers will significantly enhance your chances of success in this highly competitive exam. With a collection of real past questions dating back to 2010, you’ll be well-acquainted with the types of questions you’re likely to encounter on the exam day.
Don’t miss this opportunity! Invest in your success by obtaining the Nigerian Police Recruitment Past Questions and Answers. Equip yourself with the knowledge and practice you need to stand out during any Nigerian police aptitude test examination!
Take the first step towards a fulfilling career in law enforcement. Download your Nigerian Police Recruitment Past Questions and Answers today!
Sample Questions From NPF Past Questions and Answers.
These questions are drawn from past examinations and successful candidates, so, we advise you to take it very seriously.
- The first Inspector General of the Police Force was
- Teslim Balogun
- Louis Edet
- Ademola Adetokunbo
- Mike Okiro.
- In order to qualify for the post of President in Nigeria, the person must be _____ and above
- 35 years
- 20 years
- 40 years
- 55 years.
- The name Nigeria coined out of _______
- Niger Forest
- Niger Area
- Niger River
- Niger Textures.
- The last colonial Governor-General of Nigeria was
- (a) Tulma Goldie
- (b) James Robertson
- (c) Huge Clifford
- (d) Lord Lugard.
- The First World War was between
- (a) 1911-1914
- (b) 1914-1916
- (c) 1916-1918
- (d) 1914-1918.
- The first African country to introduce e-passport was
- (a) South Africa
- (b) Ghana
- (c) Liberia
- (d) Nigeria.
- The first secretary General of commonwealth was
- (a) George Washington
- (b) Tulma Goldie
- (c) Arnold smith
- (d) Joseph Garba.
- The first military president of Nigeria was
- (a) Sanni Abacha
- (b) Ibrahim Babangida
- (c) Aguiyi Ironsi
- (d) Yakubu Gowon.
- Which of the following may be regarded as a regional organization
- (a) ECOWAS
- (b) OAU
- (c) UN
- (d) OPEC.
- What is the full meaning of NPF?
Nigeria Police Force.
- What is the Nigeria police force motto?
The police is your friend.
- When was Nigeria Police Force(NPF) established?
- What are the objective of Nigeria Police Force?
The Nigeria police force objective is to enhance the quality of life in our country by working in partnership with the community and in accordance with constitutional rights to enforce the laws, preserve the peace, reduce fear and provide for a safe environment.
- Maritime Academy Recruitment
- NIS aptitude test result released: check here
- NDLEA aptitude test result released: check here
- NHIS recruitment application process
- NPC job vacancies for graduates
- TETFUND Recruitment
14. Who is the present Chief of Defence Staff?
Major Gen. Abayomi Gabriel Olonisakin
15. What is the full Meaning of IGP?
Inspector General of Police
16. What is the name of Nigeria Police Force IGP?
IGP Abubakar Muhammad Adamu
17. When did Nigeria got her independence?
1 October 1960
18. Who is the current Speaker of Nigeria House of Representatives?
: Hon. Femi Gbajabiamila
19. Which year was the Nigerian flag designed and who designed it?
Nigeria flag was designed by Mr. Taiwo Akinkumi in 1959.
20. Who is the first Executive president of Nigeria?
ANSWER: Alh. Shehu Shagari.
21. Name the government agencies that supervise the affairs of Nigeria police force?
i). The Police service Commission (PSC)
ii). Ministry of police affairs
iii). The Nigeria police council (NPC)
- What is the staff strength of Nigeria police force?
- Name the 7 area Commands of Nigeria police force?
(Adamawa, Gombe, Jigawa, Kano, Katsina, Lagos, Ogun.)
- When did Nigeria become a Republic?
1 October 1963.
- What year did the Nigerian Civil War start and end?
Started 1967 and ended 15th January 1970.
How to Download Nigerian Police Force Past Questions and Answers
Download a full and updated copy of the NPF Past Questions and Answers and also get it delivered to your email box by paying the sum of N1,500.00 only to the following account details:
The cost of the newly updated NPF Past Questions and Answers is N1,500.00 only.
Mode of Payment for Nigerian Police Force Past Questions and Answers
In other to get the material delivered to your mail box in PDF format, you are to make a bank deposit of N1,500.00 to the following bank details:
- Account Number: 3113297684
- Account Name: Massodih Okon Effiong
- Bank Name: First Bank
- Account Number: 4372441026
- Account Name: Massodih Okon Effiong
- Bank Name: FCMB
After payment, please send the name of the school, course of study, and your email address through text to our agent on 07013315491, or 09099066781 and we will forward the chosen past questions and answers to you in PDF format.
Moreover, you can call/chat us on WhatsApp 07013315491 before and after payment to avoid mix-up.
If you find this information incredibly valuable and helpful? Don’t keep it to yourself! Share it with your friends and colleagues using any social media platforms. Spread the knowledge and empower others to benefit as well!