NESREA Recruitment 2023/2024
2023 NESREA recruitment portal is now activated for online registrations. This post will guide you on the entry registration form and the NESREA 2023/2024 recruitment closing date. The registration processes, entry requirements, qualifications and how to apply for successfully on your first attempt without any hindrance is also highlighted.
The NESREA recruitment 2023 portal is now activated for registration via the www.nesrea.gov.ng NESREA application portal. Everything you need to know about the recruitment exercise will also be discussed. We have outlined the guidelines that will assist you during the registration process. see closing date and entry requirements below; or see NESREA Recruitment 2023/2024
These include the starting and NESREA recruitment closing date 2023 and entry requirements. How to login to the portal, and the procedures you need to follow in order to apply for the NESREA recruitment exercise successfully through official NESREA website.
So take this article very seriously as it is provided for sole informational purpose. Read on to see what is required of you and how to submit an application successfully via the main NESREA recruitment portal 2023.
Before proceeding with the registration, you need to meet certain requirements to prove you are qualified and ready to be put through the NESREA screening exercise thus increasing your chances of being recruited. Note that not all positions require having a degree.
- The first basic requirement is that you must be a Nigerian citizen by birth.
- You must not be less than eighteen (18) years of age and not more than forty (40) years at the time of application.
- Applicants must be physically and medically fit and be free from narcotics or hard drugs.
- Interested candidates must possess a minimum of five (5) credits in no more than two sittings in the West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory for all interested candidates.
- Possession of a B.Sc, HND, or an OND certificate in any relevant discipline, and from a recognized government-approved institution will be an added advantage.
- All applicants must have a valid means of identification such as a National Identification Card, a valid driver’s license, an International passport, or a Voters card.
Those are the requirements you need to know before submitting an online application. If you know you have met all the above requirements just wait for NESREA shortlist. Read on for more information about the NESREA recruitment process.
NESREA Recruitment Form 2023 Portal
IThe National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agency (NESREA) recruitment exercise 2023/2024 is yet to commence. The recruitment starting and closing date will be announced once the NESREA form 2023 is out.
This article was written in order to direct you on what to do once the recruitment commences. To know how to apply for the recruitment exercise, follow the steps outlined below.
How to Apply for the NESREA recruitment 2023/2024
- Visit the official NESREA registration portal at nesrea.gov.ng
- Click on the Career section page
- Sign up for an account if you don’t have an account yet
- Click on the available vacancies
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Provide and verify all the necessary information
- Submit your application
Note if the application is successful your name will appear on the NESREA list. Your employment is guaranteed as long as you follow the procedures outlined above.
Latest NESREA Recruitment News 2023
We publish the latest NESREA recruitment news on this portal. So please stay updated by saving this web page and refresh it as often as you can in order to stay updated.
Drop any questions and comments below on this page and we will respond immediately.