JAMB Change of Course/Institution
Dear candidates, JAMB Change of Course/Institution
We would like to inform all candidates who made errors while filling their forms during the 2023/2024 Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) UTME Registration that they can now make corrections in the following categories:
JAMB Change of Institution Form 2023 Via JAMB Portal – http://www.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
All candidates who participated in the 2023 UTME and need to make changes are hereby notified. Below are the details to use for applying for the 2023 JAMB Change of Course and/or Institution.
Please note the following important points:
- Candidates are advise not to apply for change of institution and course to institutions that have already conducted their Post UTME.
- JAMB Change of Course/Institution can only be done after the UTME results have been release for checking.
- Changes for Course/Institution, Names, Date of Birth, Gender, State/LGA of Origin, etc., cost N2,500 (two thousand five hundred naira only).
Details for Data Correction:
- Names Correction: This allows candidates to apply for the correction of names where there are spelling errors or arrangement errors (e.g., Surname, Firstname, or Lastname). (Correction can only take place once).
- Date of Birth Correction (Correction can only take place once).
- Passport Photograph Correction (Correction can only take place once).
- Gender Correction: Supporting documents may be require. (Correction can only take place once).
- State/LGA Correction: Supporting documents may be required. (Correction can only take place once).
- Profile Correction (Correction can only take place once).
- Choice of Institution/Course Correction: This allows candidates to apply for a change of course or institution (Correction can only take place three times with separate payments).
JAMB Change of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure:
Follow the procedure outline below to effect any of the changes above:
- Go to JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your Email and Password.
- Click on ‘Registration (2023 only)’ from the list of services on the left side.
- From the drop-down, select ‘2023 UTME Data Correction‘ / ‘2023 DE Data Correction‘ as your case may be.
- Proceed with the payment.
- After payment, visit the closest JAMB office, or a JAMB accredited center to complete the correction process.
JAMB Change of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure for 2023 Downward (for 2020 and years below):
- Visit JAMB E-facility portal at http://www.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your Email and Password.
- Click on ‘Application for Correction of Data (2023 Downward)’ from the list of services on the left side.
- From the drop-down, select the category you wish to correct, i.e., Course/Institution, Names, Date of Birth, Gender, State/LGA of Origin.
Please note that you may have to visit the JAMB State Office to effect some corrections.
JAMB Correction of Data Procedure for Candidates who have lost their SIM cards:
If you no longer have access to the same SIM card you register with for the UTME/DE, follow these steps:
- The candidate must visit any JAMB Office in person as this service can only be carried out in JAMB Offices/Professional Test Centers Nationwide.
- At the JAMB Office, the candidate should provide any of the following:. Registration number, email, and GSM number use to register for the UTME or DE.
- The JAMB Official attending to the candidate will direct the system to resend the OTP through email.
- The candidate should then print a copy of the email containing the OTP. And affix a passport photograph to it.
- Present the printed email with passport photograph to the JAMB Official.
- After confirming the candidate’s identity. The JAMB Official will proceed to complete the correction of data.
- A copy of the printed email with the candidate’s passport must be retain at the JAMB Office. For any candidate whose correction of data was carried out with OTP sent through email.
For further information, please visit http://www.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
Best regards, [examsabi.com]