Correct Wrong Subject Combination After JAMB Registration
The Only Way to Correct Wrong Subject Combination After JAMB Registration. Despite warning to candidates to ensure they choose the right UTME/O’level subject combination for their intended course of study. Many candidates still end up choosing the wrong subject combinations.
JAMB provided the JAMB brochure to ensure candidates do not make such a mistake but every year candidates still make the same mistake. see https:/jamb.portal.gov.ng
And the thing is, you can never be admitted to study a course that you do not have the right UTME/O’level subjects combination for.
If you would like to know whether or not you have the right subject combination for your course of study, check this link: JAMB Course Eligibility Checker For UTME/DE Candidates and follow the instructions provided.
The question now is what can a candidate who chose a wrong subject combination to do to secure admission?
Unfortunately, JAMB has stopped the correction of the wrong subject combination. This means that the wrong subject combination cannot be corrected after registration. This is why candidates should ensure they pick the right one for their course during registration.
The only solution to the wrong subject combination is to change your course to the one that matches the subject combination.
Before you change your course, however, go through the JAMB Brochure. To ensure the course you want to change match the subject combination. This is also to help you to avoid you making the same mistake twice.
Some schools may change your course to the one your subject combination is suitable for during admission. But this may or may not happen so the only way to be on a safe side is to effect the change your self. And this you can do on the JAMB Portal once the JAMB change of course and institution commences.
- JAMB UTME Form 2023/2024 on Sale, See Price and Closing Date
- JAMB Latest Update for 2023/2024 UTME Candidates
- The Only Way to Correct Wrong Subject Combination After JAMB Registration
- KASUPDA Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2022 is out
- FCT School of Nursing Admission List 2022/2023 is out
- LUTH School of Nursing Admission List 2022/2023 is out
- Nigerian Navy NNBTS Batch 34 Successful PDF List, Interview Date & Centres 2022
- TRCN Result Portal 2022 for November Diet PQE